Avoid Eye Infections:
- Wash your hands prior to inserting and removing contacts.
- Use the appropriate disinfection solution recommended by your eye care doctor.
- Replace your lenses according to the recommended wear schedule.
- Do not wear your contacts when you have an upper respiratory infection (cold/flu).
- Remove your lenses if you have pain and discomfort and call the doctor.
Wear the healthiest lenses on the market, the daily disposable lenses (no solutions required) Avoid Infections!!